Our experienced team keeps your projects on target and on budget
NRTC’s project team is PMI/PMP trained and certified, bringing over 210 years of experience to our members.100% of our projects are aligned with organizational and member goals. The team prides itself on deliverables arriving on time more than 90% of the time with a 92% acceptance rate. Open risks and issues are dealt with proactively and are closed within two weeks on average. This team is dedicated to long-term member goals, building a strong business structure, and aiding in project execution from inception through closeout as well as ongoing operation.
- Get boots on the ground quickly and efficiently.
- Enable and/or perform Field collections.
- Supervise all field work done by contractors.
- Ensure complete quality control.
- Conduct accurate timely invoice verification
- Create and execute a full and comprehensive plan for your project.
- Set up a complete schedule of events: Create and manage a master plan with more than 3000 entries.
- Pro-actively manage major milestones.
- Keep your project on track and on budget: Build a network to fulfill YOUR territory’s unique needs
- Coordinate all elements of the project: Identify who will do what.
- Identify all resources required for a successful project.
- Manage project changes and pro-actively reduce risk.
- We are a cooperative: We sit on the same side of the table as our members. Our motives are pure. Bring in the best project at the most efficient cost.
- Our project managers are assigned for the duration of the project: We will help train and transfer necessary knowledge as part of the process.
- We only bill for actual service hours: You only pay for what you use.
- We help you save money on make ready: Our experience enables you to make only changes that are necessary. What’s required versus over kill.
- We help you manage your material purchases. No waste, no overbuy, no excess inventory.
Southern Indiana Fiber Partnership Featured in RE Magazine
SEI Fiber, a partnership of Southeastern Indiana Rural Electric Membership Corp. and neighboring rural telco, SEI Communications, is nearing the end of a 1,800-mile high-speed network construction project. NRTC managed the project that has begun providing 1 Gbps service to the region with technology expandable to 10 Gbps in the future.