Our experienced team keeps your projects on target and on budget
NRTC’s project team is PMI/PMP trained and certified, bringing over 210 years of experience to our members.100% of our projects are aligned with organizational and member goals. The team prides itself on deliverables arriving on time more than 90% of the time with a 92% acceptance rate. Open risks and issues are dealt with proactively and are closed within two weeks on average. This team is dedicated to long-term member goals, building a strong business structure, and aiding in project execution from inception through closeout as well as ongoing operation.
- Get boots on the ground quickly and efficiently.
- Enable and/or perform Field collections.
- Supervise all field work done by contractors.
- Ensure complete quality control.
- Conduct accurate timely invoice verification
- Create and execute a full and comprehensive plan for your project.
- Set up a complete schedule of events: Create and manage a master plan with more than 3000 entries.
- Pro-actively manage major milestones.
- Keep your project on track and on budget: Build a network to fulfill YOUR territory’s unique needs
- Coordinate all elements of the project: Identify who will do what.
- Identify all resources required for a successful project.
- Manage project changes and pro-actively reduce risk.
- We are a cooperative: We sit on the same side of the table as our members. Our motives are pure. Bring in the best project at the most efficient cost.
- Our project managers are assigned for the duration of the project: We will help train and transfer necessary knowledge as part of the process.
- We only bill for actual service hours: You only pay for what you use.
- We help you save money on make ready: Our experience enables you to make only changes that are necessary. What’s required versus over kill.
- We help you manage your material purchases. No waste, no overbuy, no excess inventory.
Why Choose NRTC?
There are many providers out there who can help you develop, deploy and maintain your broadband network. But NRTC is different.
We understand that every network is unique, and there is no “one-size fits all” solution. We don’t have a specific network we’re trying to sell—we help you explore all available options to understand the potential affects each one can have on your business.
What’s more, NRTC is organized as a cooperative. That means that we are not driven by profit, but rather the long-term success of our members.