Candidates Set for 2023 NRTC Board Elections
NRTC has nominees for five seats to the NRTC Board of Directors up for election in early 2023.
Two incumbent at-large board members representing telephone-industry members are running unopposed for reelection, Jason Dandridge, CEO of Palmetto Rural Telephone Cooperative, Inc., in South Carolina, and Jimmy Todd, CEO and general manager of Nex‐Tech in Kansas.
For electric members, six candidates are running for seats in three regional voting districts:
- Greg Grissom, president and CEO of Jackson Purchase Energy Cooperative in Kentucky.
- David Smart, president and CEO of West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative.
- Randy Smith, general manager and CEO of Dixie Electric Power Association in Mississippi.
- Shaun Lamp, president and CEO of Great Lakes Energy in Michigan.
- James Tanneberger, president and CEO of South Central Indiana REMC.
- Justin Jahnz, president and CEO of East Central Energy in Minnesota.
NRTC in coming weeks will inform the designated delegates for all eligible voting members when online balloting periods begin. It will announce the results of the telco board elections on Feb. 21, during the NRTC Annual Meeting at NTCA’s RTIME 2023 in San Diego. It will announce the results of the electric member elections on March 5 during NRECA’s PowerXChange conference in Nashville.