A custom and comprehensive analysis of your broadband possibilities
As the saying goes, “you get what your pay for” and while others may offer “bargain” studies, is a low cost “cookie cutter approach” in the best interest of your consumer-members and customers as they make one of the biggest decisions in your cooperative’s history?
NRTC member-focused feasibility studies are:
- Highly Customized: Customized to your specific situation. No “cookie cutter” estimates, it’s a real study.
- Explore All Options: You deserve to explore all potential technology and service delivery options for your specific situation.
- Delivery Dependable Estimates: We take the time to understand your unique circumstances. This may be the single largest investment your cooperative has ever considered.
- Recognized in the Industry: Our studies are recognized by all key cooperative lenders and government entities. You can take our studies to the next level and know they are trusted.
- Detailed and Specific: An NRTC feasibility study enables you to communicate specific and detailed information customized for your community enabling you to make the best possible decisions.
Upon completion of your study, we will deliver a comprehensive report, network maps and model. Our modeling tool empowers you to weigh multiple options after the study is done. Unlike the competition, NRTC’s feasibility study gives you specific, actionable answers to your unique needs.
Southern Indiana Fiber Partnership Featured in RE Magazine
SEI Fiber, a partnership of Southeastern Indiana Rural Electric Membership Corp. and neighboring rural telco, SEI Communications, is nearing the end of a 1,800-mile high-speed network construction project. NRTC managed the project that has begun providing 1 Gbps service to the region with technology expandable to 10 Gbps in the future.