Protecting Critical Infrastructure: Navigating NIST Compliance for Broadband and Electric Co-ops
October 4 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
(October 4, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET) – Join NRTC as we kick off National Cybersecurity Awareness Month by bringing in experts from SilverSky and TrustMAPP for a webinar to discuss cybersecurity compliance and governance strategies for the broadband and electric cooperative industry. The NIST Cybersecurity Framework has become more than a best practice, it is now an essential component for funding and insurability. Discover what you should be doing now to ensure compliance and develop a cybersecurity program for the long term.
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework & 2.0
- What should broadband and electric co-ops be doing now
- Tools to help assess, track and report on NIST Cybersecurity Framework compliance
- Ways to address potential cybersecurity skills or bandwidth gaps
- How to consistently improve your cybersecurity posture over time
Register now to reserve your seat!