New Mexico’s Broadband Funding Plans & How Providers Can Prepare
May 13 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This event has concluded, but you can still watch a recording of the webinar at the link below.
NRTC is pleased to host Matt Schmit, the broadband advisor to the New Mexico Office of Broadband Office and Expansion. Mr. Schmit will review the $700 – 900 million in funding the state is targeting for broadband deployment. Topics that will be covered include:
• The New Mexico Broadband Office’s Call to Action
• Funding Cycles
• Program Outlines
• Program Timelines
• How Providers Can Prepare
We will also hear from other experts to explore these issues, including:
• Keven Groenewold, CEO, New Mexico Rural Electric Cooperative Association;
• Godfrey Enjady, GM, Mescalero Apache Telecom, Inc.
• Brian O’Hara, Sr. Dir. of Telecom & Broadband, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association